A couple of questions from this Boulder County resident.
1. Why did the shooter drive all the way up to Boulder to commit this crime?
2. Were the reports of multiple shooters false?
3. Why did the shooter take off his clothing? Shoes? Armor?
4. Will we be able to see security footage from King Soopers cameras? Or will somebody have forgotten to rewind the tape?
5. Parking lot security footage?
6. If the shooter was on an FBI list, why wasn’t he flagged when he bought the gun?
Boulder Mayor Sam Weaver says that gun reform measures should be strengthened at the state and federal level after a mass shooting at a supermarket in his Colorado city.— CNN Tonight (@CNNTonight) March 24, 2021
"These weapons that were designed to kill human beings really don't have a place in our society." pic.twitter.com/Uy0UicyC4O
"He died charging into the line of fire," Boulder County's DA says of police officer Eric Talley, who was fatally shot in Monday's mass shooting, "to save people who were simply trying to live their lives."— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) March 23, 2021
"The man who gunned them down will be held fully responsible." pic.twitter.com/iKqva6qfzP
The chief of Police looks browbeat…and scared.
BREAKING: A visibly shaken Boulder Police Chief Maris Herold confirms 10 fatalities in the shooting today at King Sooper grocery store including one police officer, Eric Talley. pic.twitter.com/am8W0FNTcH— TheSadTruth💙 (@ReportsDaNews) March 23, 2021
Why has the leftist call for gun reform been so utterly predictable?